Sunday, March 15, 2009

let them eat cake she says...




So today I drove down (not far ) to Steve Evetts studio right here in my home town. Its so rare to go to an amazing studio thats NOT in La. His list of bands is pretty rad. For example, he is responsible for Every Time I Die, A Static Lullaby, Story of the Year, Saves the Day, Homegrown, the list does go on. He got in touch with me to do some vocals on a new up and coming band he is producing called Later Days.


I will admit I am a jaded music lover. I hear A LOT of bands and it takes something really awesome and different to get my ears interested in hearing more. This band has some AMAZINGLY FUN new music. I mean FUN! Its dancey but in your face and rock! Its a blast and you will be hearing more from them soon for sure.


1 comment:

Online Kamagra said...

It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge.
Keep Sharing such a great things always!!